77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » THe Violet Burning in Michigan! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THe Violet Burning in Michigan!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

THe Violet Burning in Michigan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, this is related because they are both great musicians! Smile Mike Pritzl is coming to THe First Baptist church in Davisburg on Dec. 12th at 7pm. The address is 12881 Andersonville Rd. Davisburg MI 48350! DOnations only concert so come and bring friends! Any q's email at NKlempp@thevioletburning.net or 248 634 9225 and ask for Nick!
Cool hope you all can come!!!!
12-02-2004 11:35 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question RE: THe Violet Burning in Michigan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12.7 Minneapolis, MN @ Fallout Art Center
with: The Vast Expanse
2609 Stevens Ave. S.
612-462-3873
Tickets: $8 at the door
7pm

never heard em... I live in MN, do not have an extra $8 so I will probably pass...

12-02-2004 13:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would pay $8.00 if I lived there Tongue

www.dorfsmith.com
12-02-2004 14:21 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfmaster

hank hill - "yep...." Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-02-2004 14:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfmaster

Mike Pritzl Confused Never heard of him? I have heard of The Violet Burning
but have not heard any of thier stuff. what is it like?

I would hate to miss a concert of someone that I would like.

people that know me, know I am "into" a lot of Music so I get
recommendations all the time... like this,

hey you like the 77s & Adam Again right? you will love Pedro the Lion!

I was Highly recommended to go see Pedro the Lion. boring...
I just did not "get it" plus It was at First Ave. plus I was "7th row center"
it should have been great... plus I had free comp tics...

12-02-2004 14:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i only have their first 2 cds, but those rock! really more like the choir than the sevens.... but if i were within 100 mile radius i would be there! Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-02-2004 15:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

They are not so much like the first 2 discs anymore. I'd pay 30 to see them if they were anywhere near by. I love The Violet Burning.

Was I ever on the inside?
12-02-2004 17:41 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: THe Violet Burning in Michigan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
with: The Vast Expanse
2609 Stevens Ave. S.
612-462-3873
Tickets: $8 at the door
7pm

never heard em... I live in MN, do not have an extra $8 so I will probably pass...

I have heard them, and they are good, but I am sure I will pass too! Pleased
12-02-2004 17:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
I was Highly recommended to go see Pedro the Lion. boring...
I just did not "get it" plus It was at First Ave. plus I was "7th row center"
it should have been great... plus I had free comp tics...

It seemed like there were comp tickets to that show all over the place!Shocked
12-02-2004 17:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

RE: THe Violet Burning in Michigan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I live in MN, do not have an extra $8 so I will probably pass...

well I ended up going to the show... KaT JoNeS opened, very good then The Vast Expanse played, ok.
then Michael Pritzl played a fun set - some Christmas tunes, some VB stuff, some solo stuff, some talking, some ramblings... well worth the $8
picked up the violet burning - this is the moment. (support the band)
have not listened yet...
thanks to all who recommended going, dorfmaster, Joey T., rob 3.0, GodRules, TJ 2.0, jeffrey k. Cool
so here is my recommendation...
get off your 4$$ and go out and listen to some live music Shocked if not this show, another...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 12-08-2004 10:45.

12-08-2004 06:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

coolness Dale Cool Glad you liked it.

12-08-2004 10:37 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

OK OK, I'll go tomorrow, I promise.

MichaelgonnabethereinAurora

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
12-09-2004 05:07 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
OK OK, I'll go tomorrow, I promise.

MichaelgonnabethereinAurora

Cool I'll be there too Cool

12-09-2004 14:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Radioactive Crow

You guys are lucky, I wish they were playing near me.

12-09-2004 15:51 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Oh it's not that far, you can crash at my place.

See ya tonight D8,

MichaelhavingaVioletChristmas

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
12-10-2004 05:57 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

D8 & GR, Have FuN! enjoy the show Cool

12-10-2004 06:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
D8 & GR, Have FuN! enjoy the show Cool

Big Grin thanks DaLe.......we're even gonna sit and break bread Big Grin

12-10-2004 06:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

That's the way to do shows.

12-10-2004 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
That's the way to do shows.

Marti is correct once again, breaking bread with a music BuD Cool
does not get much better than that...

D8 & GR how was the show etc. ?

12-11-2004 07:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

The show was awesome.....Wayside opened up and were really good and TVB shared a great message and great tunes.

But the highlight for me was getting to meet GR and his lovely wife and foster son. We had a great night of fellowship.......I am thankful to call GR one of my friends.

Smile )

12-13-2004 06:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » THe Violet Burning in Michigan!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH