77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » THe Violet Burning in Michigan! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THe Violet Burning in Michigan!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
The show was awesome.....Wayside opened up and were really good and TVB shared a great message and great tunes.

But the highlight for me was getting to meet GR and his lovely wife and foster son. We had a great night of fellowship.......I am thankful to call GR one of my friends.

Smile )

Pleased

12-13-2004 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry so late in the replies here, had class all morning and just got in the office.

It was a great night, good food, great fellowship, awesome music, I find it hard to think heaven will be much different.

Was so great to meet D8 and his little one. What a sweet well behaved child (Alexandria was good too) Tongue

My wife kept saying on the ride home, "what a nice guy". If she had any single sisters I know she would be making calls Smile )

An added bonus was Jeff Elbel (of Ping and Farewell to Juliet) sat in with John Thompson and The Wayside. I had heard that Jeff had moved to Chi-town.

Just an awesome show. Michael P asked for requests and played several old favorites.

Michaelwasrocked

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
12-13-2004 12:45 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
It was a great night, good food, great fellowship, awesome music, I find it hard to think heaven will be much different.

Smile ) food was awesome! It'll be better in heaven Smile )

quote:

Was so great to meet D8 and his little one. What a sweet well behaved child (Alexandria was good too) Tongue

Big Grin I only went to the bathroom once all night......and I wasn't talking during the show Tongue

quote:

My wife kept saying on the ride home, "what a nice guy". If she had any single sisters I know she would be making calls Smile )

She was cool too....we'll have to get together again soon.....this time with TJ Cool .......your foster son was very well behaved as well.....although he doesn't have to call me Mr. Hernandez.....I'm in a ROCK band for Christ sake!!! Tongue

quote:

An added bonus was Jeff Elbel (of Ping and Farewell to Juliet) sat in with John Thompson and The Wayside. I had heard that Jeff had moved to Chi-town.

talked with Jeff after the show.....might be getting together with him sometime....who knows maybe a Ping and Soul Doctors thing in the future.

quote:

Just an awesome show. Michael P asked for requests and played several old favorites.

Michael P. impressed me very much.......I wish I would have had the green to lay down for one of his CD's Frown

quote:

Michaelwasrocked

Alexrockedoutaswell

12-13-2004 13:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw this band years ago in so. cali, before their first album even came out.... wish i could have been there! Crying

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-13-2004 13:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Happy Roy

Yeah it would be great to do a board thing with D8 and TJ and us.

My place would be a great spot.

I'm pretty much inbetween TJ and D8 although closer to TJ. We'll have to do a BBQ and stuff.

We've got a pool so the kids can do their thing while we jam the 7s.

Michaellookingforwardtosummer

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
12-14-2004 06:32 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:

I'm pretty much inbetween TJ and D8 although closer to TJ. We'll have to do a BBQ and stuff.

I'm in Big Grin

12-14-2004 06:43 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:

....this discussion again surfaces....

12-14-2004 14:08 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

Maybe we can get that band to play too. What is the name of those guys again? Agent99, studio54, 69, ABC123, 77s, high numbers, I dunno something like that. Or maybe the 3 legged dogs, who can say?

We need a midwest convergence of the 7s board. Imean its can't be all that far for lot's of folk,
DaLe 8 hours
Phreak 6 hours
Squid 4 hours
Rob 5 hours
Bret 5 hours

You can all crash at the CadeRanch

Michaelserious

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God-rules: 12-14-2004 16:04.

12-14-2004 16:02 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Maybe we can get that band to play too. What is the name of those guys again? Agent99, studio54, 69, ABC123, 77s, high numbers, I dunno something like that. Or maybe the 3 legged dogs, who can say?

We need a midwest convergence of the 7s board. Imean its can't be all that far for lot's of folk,
DaLe 8 hours
Phreak 6 hours
Squid 4 hours
Rob 5 hours
Bret 5 hours

Michaelserious

Uh...I am more like 8 hours. I am in Springfield, MO. Frown

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-14-2004 16:45 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

DaLe 8 hours
Phreak 6 hours
Squid 4 hours
Rob 5 hours
Bret 5 hours

Michaelserious

Uh...I am more like 8 hours. I am in Springfield, MO. Frown

Smile ) I'm like 2 hours.....I can hack that Cool

I still want to make it back to AG world Big Grin

12-15-2004 07:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

8 hrs. 40 min. from my driveway....

12-15-2004 10:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » THe Violet Burning in Michigan!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH