Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lovin' The Island Dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lovin' The Island Dreams
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Lovin' The Island Dreams mo_jojo 12-30-2009 12:00

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Lovin' The Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, we bashed this CD when it came out, but it deserves a TON of credit. It is truly a fantastic CD for the tropical or new age genre. I listen to it all of the time, and it never gets old. I have even changed my mind about the song, Wiki Tiki. I take back every criticism I ever had for this fabulous recording, and I hope others do too. I think it would do well if exposed to the right niche groups, especially on the islands that one dreams of when listening to it.

12-30-2009 12:00 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lovin' The Island Dreams

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH