Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Golden Dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Golden Dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vlricha vlricha is a female
Dachshund

Registration Date: 11-10-2006

Wink Golden Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the song Golden Dreams, is it God's paved His "streets" with our golden dreams or is it God's paved His "streams" with our golden dreams Confused Sorry, my hearing is not what it used to be Roll Eyes I always thought it was streets, but now it sounds like they are saying streams. Thanks.
03-20-2009 18:15 vlricha is offline Search for Posts by vlricha Add vlricha to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

RE: Golden Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's "streets". Makes more sense to have a street paved than a stream paved.

I would love to find the chords to this song. Anybody know 'em?
03-21-2009 23:42 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Golden Dreams

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH